20th Anniversary Edition of the International Exhibition for Chemical Industry and Science
Khimia 2017 covers all sectors of the chemical industry and brings together representatives of business, industry, science and authorities from all over the world.
Official opening ceremony: 23 October 2017, 12.00, Gallery between Pavilions No.2 and No.8
Dates: 23-26 October 2017
Venue: Pavilions Nos. 2 and 8, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce
Assisted by the Russian Chemists Union, NIITEKHIM OAO, Mendeleev Russian Chemical Society, Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, Chemical Department of Lomonosov Moscow State University
General sponsor: URALCHEM jointly with Uralkali
Registration sponsor: Pharmcontract Group
Labels: UFI, RUEF, Russia’s best exhibition in the category ‘Chemistry, Polymeric Materials’
Exhibition area: 6,600 sq m
Exhibitors: 400 companies
Foreign exhibitors include Akzo Nobel, Arkema, Andritz, DOW, Evonik, EPC Engineering, Gemu, Haesaerts, Pfaudler, Shimadzu, Swema, Siebtechnik, Solex, Solvey, VMA-Getzman, Belneftekhim Concern, Kazphosphate, Kazazot, Progress, etc.
Russian exhibitors include BSK, BashKhim, ETS, Synthanol Plant (Norchem), KuibyshevAzot, Kazanorgsintez, Kaustik, Mediana-Filter, Millab, Neftegazkhimkomplekt, Neftekhimmash Krasny Oktyabr, NZHS, Nizhnekamskneftekhim, Rushimset, Realtex, Reatorg, Tecsa, UralChem, Uralkali, Phosagro, Pharmcontract, Chempack, Ecohim, etc.
Total expected attendance: 16,000 professional visitors representing 25 industry sectors 40 countries
Countries: 20 (Austria, Canada, China, Belarus, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, the UK, Ukraine, the USA)
International pavilions: Belarus, China, France, Germany, Kazakhstan
Types of products on display:
- Khimia – Chemical and petrochemical raw materials, auxiliaries
- Chem-Lab-Analyt – Analytical equipment, instruments, furniture and glassware
- Chemmash. Pumps – Chemical engineering and pumps
- Plastics Industry Show – Raw Materials and Equipment for Production and Processing of Polymers and Plastics
- Green Chemistry - Materials, technology and equipment for environmentally clean chemical processing, biotechnology, water treatment, chemical safety
- CORRUS – Protection against corrosion
- Engineering, automation, logistics and other services
1. You can find some new products and innovations in the Novelties and Products part of Khimia’s official website.
2. The first Startup Chemzone presents 14 companies to help them show their new developments and find investors. They include Binakor-HT, Innovative Machinery and Technology OOO, Nanomaterials OOO, Engineering Centre of Inorganic Materials, MIP New Solutions, Poliofit OOO, Enterprise of Sustainable Growth, Stimul Growth OOO, Ferrit NPO, etc. They all are working with the Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tambov State University, Astrakhan State University, and Kazan National Research Technological University.
3. The Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibitions Project: minimizing counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions through providing consultations and clarifications regarding intellectual property, and rendering assistance in solving conflicts connected with violations of exclusive rights. The project is organized by Expocentre AO. You can find us in Pavilion No.2, Hall 2, Stand 22A05.
4. The participants in the Centre of Science and Education are the Lomonosov Moscow State University, Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, Tomsk State University, St. Petersburg State Technological Institute, Tver State University, Ural Federal University, etc.
1. The Foresight Session on Industry 4.0 Technologies for Chemical Industry is organized by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, NIITEKHIM, Avtomethim. The event is held on 24 October 2017.
2. The 5th edition of the Moscow International Chemical Forum is organized by the Russian Chemists Union.
3. The Indo-Russian Seminar is held on October 25, 2017 (12.00-15.00). It is organized by the Chemical and Technological Exhibitions Division of Expocentre AO and India’s leading industry association CHEMTECH Foundation.
The main topics of the seminar are:
- Indian-Russian trade economic relationships in 2016-2017;
- Investment opportunities;
- Science-technology cooperation;
- Opportunities for chemical processing equipment and technology suppliers in Russia’s chemicals and petrochemicals Industry;
- Experience exchange on developing projects in India;
- New opportunities in bilateral relations.
4. The Consulting Session on Russian Export Center: Tools for Promotion of Export of Chemical Products is organized by the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Expocentre AO, Russian Export Center AO.
5. The Association of Recruitment Consultants, CHOICE Recruitment Agency and Expocentre AO organize two projects: the Employment Centre and the Expert Session: HR Solutions for Business (Pavilion No.2, Hall 3, Conference Hall).
6. The Conference on Innovative Development of Chemical and Petrochemical Industries. Paths, Opportunities, Prospects and the Road of Innovations Award are organized by the Centre of Communications Development FEC.
7. The 11th Competition of Young Scientists. The final will be held on October 24, 2017.
8. A series of sessions and seminar on support of small and medium businesses in the chemical and petrochemical industries of Moscow are organized by the Small Business of Moscow State Agency.
9. 8th International Conference on Resource Saving and Energy Technology in the Chemical and Petrochemical Industries is organized by the Mendeleev Russian Chemical Society.
10. The 7th Conference on Advanced Technology for Water Conditioning and Corrosion and Scaling Protection for Equipment is organized by Roshimreaktiv Nonprofit Partnership, Travers and Expocentre AO.
11. The Zone of presentations of Khimia 2017 exhibitors is located in Hall 1 of Pavilion No.8.
To learn more, go to https://www.chemistry-expo.ru/en/events/.
Khimia is open on 23-25 October from 10.00 to 18.00, on 26 October from 10.00 to 16.00.
Press Service, Expocentre AO