Moscow International Chemical Forum: a core of the Khimia exhibition!
The Moscow International Chemical Forum is the largest discussion platform for leading companies of the Russian chemical and petrochemical market. It is traditionally held within the Khimia exhibition.
The main topic of the forum’s 8th edition, which runs along Khimia 2020, is the competitiveness of the Russian chemical industry in the new economic reality, and the overcoming the consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Participants of the 8th edition of the Moscow International Chemical Forum can attend
- a plenary session on the state and development prospects of the chemical industry
- a panel of the Coordination and Information Center of the CIS member states dedicated to the new technical regulations of the EAEC on Safety of Chemical Products.
- a session on new oil refining and petrochemical technologies
- a session on innovative chemistry for farmers
- a session on Day of Regions: Challenges and Prospects of Globalization and Localization of the Russian Chemical Industry
- a panel on training for the industry’s enterprises
and a number of other events
Please, come back to our website for further news! We will be updating shortly.