Expocentre has close ties with several well-known publishing houses, information and advertising agencies, and specialized magazines.
Close to 200 newspapers, magazines, radio stations and TV channels as well as information agencies cover Expocentre’s exhibitions, its activity, development and cooperation with overseas partners. Almost 500 journalists are accredited by Expocentre’s Press Service.
Expocentre’s Press Center is located in office 123, 2nd floor of Congress Centre, entrance from Krasnopresnenskaya riverside (see the location map).
Expocentre’s Press Center:
- gives accreditation to journalists who cover events held at Expocentre Fairgrounds
- organizes press conferences, briefings and presentations devoted to Expocentre’s exhibitions and its activity
- provides journalists with information about Expocentre’s exhibition schedule
- issues press releases about Expocentre’s exhibitions
- publishes Vestnik press-sluzhby (available only in Russian) and sends it to the subscribed members of the media.
Accreditation, tel.: + 7 (495) 605-71-54
Information, tel.: + 7 (495) 605-71-54, 605-68-28
Fax: + 7 (495) 609-41-30