1. Exhibitor pass (extra form)
- Exhibitor pass are valid for entrance to Expocentre Fairgrounds during the assembly, running and dismantling periods of the exhibition from 8.00 till 20.00.
- The number of free exhibitor's passes is specified by the terms of the participation contract.
- Exhibitor passes are given free of charge:
- 1 pass per every 3 sq m if the rented space does not exceed 90 sq m.
- 1 additional pass per every 6 sq m if the rented space exceeds 90 sq m.
- The pass is for individual use only. It shall not be given to any third party.
- See instructions on how to obtain passes in the F.A.Q. Section.
- Additional exhibitor passes can be bought (cash and non-cash) in Service Bureau.
2. Pass for a distributor of promotional materials (promoter)
- The distribution of promotional materials at Expocentre Fairgrounds is only permitted for the exhibitors and only during the open period of the exhibition they are taking part in, given they have got the Pass for a distributor of promotional materials.
- The Pass enables the Exhibitor to hand out promotional materials at the venue of the show and in compliance with its thematic subject.
- The pass gives you the right to enter the Expocentre Fairgrounds.
- It is prohibited to distribute promotional materials in the pavilions where other trade shows are being held and in the visitor registration zones.
- The Pass is for individual use only. It shall not be given to any third party.
- The incomplete Pass is invalid.
- By obtaining the Pass, the Exhibitor undertakes to conform to the Approved Procedure for Distribution of Promotional Materials at Expocentre Fairgrounds.