Please be advised that rendering services with provision of dedicated Internet access is implemented pursuant to the supplementary agreement to the Contract for Participation in the Exhibition. It complies with the Rules of rendering telematic communication services.
According to the Rules, a customer of telecommunications services (an exhibitor) must provide the telecom operator (Expocentre AO) with a list of persons using equipment (laptops, PCs and others) for access to the Internet. The list should be confirmed by a qualified representative of the customer (exhibitor). It includes surname, name, patronymic (if any), address, and details of identity document.
You can get more information about telecommunications services and their provision by phones:
Telecommunications Department: +7 (499) 795-37-78; +7 (499) 256-74-44;
Service Bureau: +7 (499) 795-37-79;
1. Unlimited Internet connection during the exhibition up to 50 Mbps**
2. Additional IP address
3. Mounting of local structured cabling system
1. Wi-Fi router (5 GHz frequency) and its setup
2. Ethernet hub
3. Ethernet switch
1. High-speed channels connecting a public network operator working at Expocentre Fairgrounds and the customer's stand up to 100 Mbps
2. Fiber-optic link connecting a public network operator working at Expocentre Fairgrounds and the customer's stand
3. Local high-speed channels connecting pavilions and halls up to 100 Mbps
4. Local physical lines within one or two adjoining halls
Installation and connection
Rent of a portable radio station
Non-cash payments for services are available only before the beginning of the assembly period.
Services are provided after full advanced payment ONLY.
During the assembly and dismantling periods it is possible to pay off services at the Service Bureau payment desks.
Late order or order during the assembly period.
Please take into consideration that in case of a late order some services or equipment are subject to availability.
Orders placed during the assembly period are accepted only if resources are still available.
In case of canceling the order less than 48 hours before the exhibition opening the client shall pay the full cost of the cancelled service (due to the RATES for Services Provided at Exhibitions Held at Expocentre Fairgrounds).