Dear Khimia’2009 Participants!
Expocentre and the ExpoEffect Exhibition Consulting Agency invite you to attend a FREE seminar “The Effective Participation in Khimia’2009” that will be held June 2, 2009 (Tuesday) at Expocentre Fairgrounds (Congress Centre, 2nd Floor, Press Hall) from 10.00 to 17.00.
The Seminar will offer you any information on how to make the best of your participation in the exhibition. You will be able to ask Expocentre representatives any questions and will receive recommendations of an ExpoEffect expert on how to maximize resources and potential of exhibitions.
We are working to make the Khimia Exhibition a booster for your business.
I. 10.00 - 11.30
1. Khimia development trends
2. Preparation of documents. General questions
3. Expocentre’s services
- Resources to hold seminars and presentations
- Additional advertising opportunities, outdoor advertising
- Additional services (catering, temporary staff, cleaning services, parking passes, water and power connections)
- Stand equipment
4. Answering the exhibitors’ questions
Heads of Expocentre’s divisions and Expocentre’s staff speak and answer your questions
11.30 - 12.00, Coffee Break
II. 12.00 - 17.00 (14.15 - 15.00, Coffee Break)
How to increase the efficiency of your participation in the exhibition
This part of the seminar is conducted by Nikolai Karasev, the author of How To Maximize Your Participation In Exhibitions and the director general of ExpoEffect Exhibition Consulting Agency.
His long experience in the exhibition industry, professional teacher education and oratorical skills guarantee quality of the seminar.
Over 3,000 companies that have already attended ExpoEffect seminars successfully apply their knowledge and make the best of their participation in exhibitions! See their comments at http://www.expoeffect.ru/feedback.html.
Topics covered by the seminar were carefully chosen taking into account wishes of exhibitors.
- No boring theory! Easy language!
- More useful and visual information!
- Real-life example of successful participation in exhibitions!
- Only the best exhibition technologies, tried and tested solutions and new ideas that will work for you at Khimia’2009!
You will learn
- 11 reasons why exhibitors do not get maximum results at exhibitions
- What is an exhibition concept and how to develop it
- How to set your goals at the exhibition?
- How to calculate your visitors in advance?
- How to calculate estimated sales after the exhibition?
- How to develop the right exhibition image for you?
- How to make your stand attractive for visitors and comfortable for personnel?
- How the arrangement of your exhibition stand space influences the stand attendance?
- The best way to showcase your products and services at your stand
- How to choose a perfect souvenir?
- What is the most dreadful thing at the exhibition and how to avoid it?
- How to distribute information materials at the exhibition?
- How to use the language of profit wit your clients?
- How to calculate the right number of personnel at your stand?
- What must your personnel know and do at the exhibition?
- 19 NOs or what not to do at your stand
- How to make your personnel work better at the exhibition?
- The best way to organize a business-related event at the exhibition?
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of your participation?
- What should be done after the exhibition?
What are visitors looking for?
- Why visitors attend exhibitions?
- What do always attract and intrigue the visitors?
- What scare the visitors away?
- What leaves the most vivid impression with the visitors?
- How to work with several visitors simultaneously?
- How to limit visits of non-target audience?
- How to turn your visitors into your clients?
You will get answers to these and many other questions during the seminar part called How to Increase the Efficiency of Your participation in the Exhibition.
You will learn why leading Russian and foreign companies are successful at exhibitions, see effective exhibition concepts and real-life examples that you will be able to use at Khimia’2009.
This knowledge will help you to gain more profit from participation in exhibitions that you could expect. It will take only one day to learn what to do – and more important HOW to do it – to maximize your participation.
Attend the seminar and receive exclusive information materials FREE!
Attending the seminar you will get your copy of a unique guide: How To Maximize Your Participation In Exhibitions.
You do not have to read dozens of books and articles, visit hundreds of trade fairs and spend years and years to gain and summarize experience! The author of this guide has already done it for you!
The guide includes the best strategies and methods to use opportunities provided at exhibitions. You will get a chance to use results of many years’ work of exhibition experts and have everything you need from one source.
The information booklet – About Minimization of Exhibition Costs and Tax Risks Connected with Them – will become a good present for your accountant. It will help you to avoid unnecessary expanses and save money.
You will also receive:
- Exhibitor Manual
- Expocentre’s services guide
- invitation to the exhibition
Every seminar participant will get a personal certificate.
To take part in the seminar please apply to the ExpoEffect AgencyAgency by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for Seminar Participation
/June 2, 2009/
The Effective Participation in Khimia’2009
|What parts of the seminar you are going to attend
||I. 10.00 – 11.30
- Khimia development trends
- Preparation of documents. General questions
- Expocentre’s services
II. 12.00 - 17.00
- How to increase the efficiency of your participation in the exhibition
|How many persons of your company’s staff are going to attend these parts of the seminar, their names
|Topics of the most interest to you and your requests and suggestions
|Number of times your company participated in the Khimia Exhibition (including this year’s edition)
The seminar is recommended to company heads, advertising, marketing and sales directors and managers, personnel preparing your company’s participation in exhibitions, stand attendants.
Additional information can be obtained by calling:
+ 7 (495) 741 1517
+ 7 (499) 795 3794
+ 7 (499) 795 3738
The printed seminar programme will be your pass to Congress Centre on June 2, 2009.
The registration at the seminar is obligatory.
See you at the seminar!