ICA - INTERNATIONAL CHEMICAL ASSEMBLY
GUARANTEES BOTH SHORT-TERM ANG LONG-TERM INVESTMENTS INTO YOUR COMPANY
Set-Up: October 25– 27, 2013
Runnig: October 28– 31, 2013
Dismantling: November 01, 2013
KHIMIA WELCOMES PROFESSIONALS WORKING IN
- woodworking and pulp-and-paper industries
- light industry
- engineering and metal working industry
- medical industry
- cereal, flour and feed mill industries
- printing industry
- building materials industry
- glass and porcelain industry
- fuel industry
- transportation and communications
- chemical and petrochemical industries
- non-ferrous metallurgy
- ferrous metallurgy
- power engineering
BOOSTING THE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR BUSINESS AT KHIMIA
- on-line MatchMaking
- Business Centre: business meetings in comfortable surroundings
- on-line tickets for professionals
PROGRAMME OF EVENTS
The Programme of events is formed in cooperation with the Russian Union of Chemists, the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Russian Ministry of Energy, and the Government of Moscow.
- Events commemorating the 175th birthday anniversary of outstanding scientist Dmitry Mendeleev
- The International Chemical Conference of ICCA – the International Council of Chemical Associations
- The Latest Trends in Production of Paints and Coatings, the 7th International Scientific Conference
CENTRE OF SCIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
- educational programmes of colleges and universities
- presentations of leading colleges and universities
- master classes
- a competition for young scientists
Expocentre, Machinery Exhibitions Division, Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 14, Moscow, Russia, 123100
Tel.: + 7 (499) 795 3794, 795 3738
Fax: + 7 (495) 609 4168
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
We have arranged a MatchMaking System to make your work during the exhibition more efficient.
The MatchMaking System allows arranging business meetings with target visitors in advance.
Here you can get acquainted with Expocentre Fairgrounds’ infrastructure (offices of service centres, cafes and food vendors, telephones, first-aid post).
You can also use the interactive map of venue.
WE WISH YOU FRUITFUL BUSINESS CONTACTS!